Posting bugs/defects for admins to see

jtomejtome Member Posts: 16
I feel like I've wasted hours troubleshooting something and then a bit more finally describing and demonstrating it to helpdesk. Then it typically continues that helpdesk will look up some keywords on an internal system and report back (sometimes in minutes) that "Oh, that's already been reported.  Shall I add you to that ticket?"

Can we get at least some limited visibility to what has been reported as defects?  I'll sign an NDA if necessary to get access to that sort of information if it's easily searchable and filterable by the release.

Anyone else?
James Tome
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• xmicahxxmicahx Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    Please, Please, PLEASE! Yes!
  • atoloevaatoloeva Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
    YES! Please! A list of known bugs will help understand the current state and what we should expect to be fixed in the upcoming releases.
  • xmicahxxmicahx Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    @Patricia Heubach, could you add a Section to this discussion forum for us to add bugs/defects/error codes etc. and solutions? This information will help us help each other and will probably provide a lot of content if Synergis were to publish something on this. 
  • jtomejtome Member Posts: 16
    Not a bad idea, @xmicahx, but keep in mind that there are many different versions running throughout the community, so this could be a bit messy if folks are NOT specific in how they describe issues and solutions.  Of course, something is better than nothing.
    James Tome
  • Patricia HeubachPatricia Heubach Administrator Posts: 45 admin
    @xmicahx, @jtome - I added a section on "Tips & Best Practices" called "Troubleshooting" Thank you for your suggestion.