Welcome to the New Community

MLubowMLubow Administrator Posts: 7 admin

We're updating the look and feel of our Forum and hope that our "superhero" group will help to lay the groundwork for an active and engaged Adept community.
Thanks for helping out!

Comments

• BCranstonBCranston Moderator Posts: 38 mod

1) I feel the categories as shown now on the right are important.

2) Will you have employees mandated to watch each of these forums? From a user point of view, that is crucial to feel like you will get a response in a timely manor whether from another user or even better- a Synergis employee.

3) Searching needs to be effective.

• Patricia HeubachPatricia Heubach Administrator Posts: 44 admin

Hi Brian -
    Do you think the categories on the right are good or do you have any suggestions to change them?

We are still in the early stages but we do plan on having employees keep an eye on the forum but would like for clients to be able to work together to come up with solutions as well. I agree a timely response is important and we will certainly do our best to see that questions are responded to promptly.

Have you tried doing any searching on this page? If so, what did you think?

Patti

• BCranstonBCranston Moderator Posts: 38 mod
    • I think it would help to make the default landing page here...http://synergis.vanillacommunity.com/categories
      I've spent a lot of time in various forums over the years and I feel it's important to have structure. As one follows multiple threads the structure helps the user make sure they are posting in the right place.

• I suggest making the line weight between threads and category listings a little heavier or perhaps darker?. Contrast is always helpful.

• Plus just using this platform will help me get used to it. :)