Unassigned Workflows

jahultzjahultz Member Posts: 5
edited August 2018 in Administrators Only
How do you all create a workflow report for Unused workflows?  The current workflow report outlines only those workflows associated to a library.  We want to view / confirm those workflows not yet assigned.

Comments

• xmicahxxmicahx Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    This is a great idea! I could use this also!
  • ElaineWElaineW Member, Deactivated Accounts Posts: 12
    As far as I am aware their isn't any such report at this time but I can create a Feature Request for you if you like?
  • jahultzjahultz Member Posts: 5

thanks Elaine.  We really would appreciate this ability, so please do create a Feature Request.

• Gene.SewellGene.Sewell Moderator, Deactivated Accounts Posts: 66 mod
    I'm happy to say we did get this input from our users, and this is implemented in Adept 2018.  A number of the reports were updated in 2018 - including this request.

Synergis Senior Software Developer - primary developer for the Adept Desktop Client

We are using 2018 and still see the same part of the Workflow report. The report ends with "There are # workflows that are defined but not used:" @Gene.Sewell, is this part of another report? I definitely don't want to create a library for each of the unassigned workflows just to see the details, as we have 45 of them.
    oops :)  I'm famous for reading things too quickly.  Yes you are right.  I made a feature request - 2018 did not do what you asked - my memory was off.  This feature was assigned to me for the next version of Adept - sorry to have misled you.

Synergis Senior Software Developer - primary developer for the Adept Desktop Client

Would that be next 2018 major release or 2019?
    There's some wiggle room - but currently it's for 2019....